TeraCopy is a program for Windows XP and Windows Vista, designed to copy and move files to a maximum speed, such as SuperCopier .
Key features include copying files quickly, pausing file transfers, downloading in case of copy error, (TeraCopy will try multiple times in the worst case scenario skip the file so that it can not close the entire transfer), an interactive file list, the possibility of replacing the copier of the explorer with TeraCopy. This software is an alternative for Windows Vista users who can not install SuperCopier 2.
TeraCopy Pro Features
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 7 x64 support and Above.
- Copy/move to favorite folders.
- Select files with the same extension/same folder.
- Remove selected files from the copy queue.
- Get free updates and priority support.
- More features coming soon!
How to Crack v3.21 in 2017?
- Install Program.
- Copy Crack And Replace To C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\TeraCopy
- That’s It! Enjoy 🙂
TeraCopy Pro v3.2 Portable (3.7 MB)
TeraCopy Pro v3.2 Portable (6.1 MB)