Gallery Vault-Hide Video&Photo
GalleryVault can easily hide and encrypt your photos, videos, and any other file you do not want to show others.
Gallery Vault-Hide Video&Photo Features
– Hide and encrypt photos, videos, and any other file types.
– Possibility to hide the app icon, so no one, except you, will know about its existence.
– Possibility to add files from SD card and move encrypted files to SD to save device memory, Android 4.4 (KitKat) and Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
– Integrated Private Web Browser that lets you download photos and videos from the web page with one touch only.
– Beautiful, elegant and simple interface
– Shake your phone to close GalleryVault in a moment
– “Intruder Alert” function that snaps a photo if someone attempts to access the app by mistake the PIN
– Supports Fake PINs that show fake content when entering the fake PIN
– Supports the fingerprint reader (Currently works only on Samsung devices with fingerprint reader)
– Possibility to hide and play animated GIFs
With GalleryVault, your privacy is safe.
Make a liking on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/galleryvault.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. It is for SD card users to prevent data loss by uninstall. GalleryVault will NEVER make any change to your device.
FAQ ————- ————–
What can I do if I can not start GalleryVault via call?
On some devices, sometimes, after GalleryVault is terminated by the system or other apps, it may not be possible to open it using the call. In such cases you can use one of these two methods:
1. Use the system browser and visit the page: http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv.
2. Tap the “Manage Space” button in the app’s info (Settings-> App-> GalleryVault)
What can I do if I forget my PIN?
Just find out the email we sent you (you can search the word thinkyeah in your email box), and follow what is written in the mail to reset your PIN.
If you can not find the mail, we can send you another one by following these steps:
1. Start Gallery Vault.
If the app icon is hidden, touch the “Manage Space” button in the app information (Settings-> App-> GalleryVault)
2. Enter a wrong PIN twice, then the “Forgot?” Button will appear. .
3. Tap the button and then click on “re-send code”.
WHAT’S NEW Gallery Vault-Hide Video&Photo in 2017?
– Colorful themes supported.
– New feature to disguise GalleryVault to a Calculator.