Cool Tool Pro 5.5.2 MOD Apk is Here!
Cool Tool Pro
*** AD-FREE PRO VERSION ***
- No ads
- Additional features like logging to sdcard and advanced network traffic stats
This utility allows you to monitor a various system info in “always on top” floating window (overlay mode).
- CPU Usage meter
- Free RAM meter
- CPU Frequency indicator
- 2g/3g/Wi-Fi Traffic meter
- Battery Level
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Current (mA)
- Wi-Fi Signal Level
- I/O Activity
- Time/Date indicator
- GSM Cell Signal Level (Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note are not supported due to firmware bug!)
- Number of fixed GPS satellites
- SD Card free space
- Most resource-intensive processes
- Task Killer
- Audio VU and visual equalizer
- CPU temp on some devices
Also there is nice real time graph on background.
Press Show Panel button to enable dashboard. You can drag floating window over the screen or double tap to open settings. See video and screen-shots for details.
This application allows you to:
- Easy diagnostic problem processes that consume resources excessively.
- With Cool Tool you can monitor full-screen applications (games, video players, browsers).
- Monitor your Internet traffic without closing the browser window.
- Make your battery level always visible, with accurate percentage scale.
- Monitor how good your CPU governor switches between CPU frequencies in idle/stresses
Customize the appearance of the panel using color picker dialogs. Also you can adjust transparency and size of the panel in Sliders section.
Tons of gauges could drain your battery very quickly. Uncheck the features that you do not need. Btw, Cool Tool went to sleep and do not draw anything when your display turns off. It is for power save.
ps: If you want to help me localize app into your native language, let me know.
GSM signal strength is not supported on Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note due to firmware bug!
- proper Android 7.0 compatibility
- removed Exclusions section (since it doesn’t work on 5.1.1+ anymore due to security “improvements”)
- migrated backup/restore feature to the Firebase (since Parse has been shut down)
- fixed ‘top process’ feature on 7.0 (root required though)
- fixed crash when overlay permission was not granted
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!