Carmageddon is the original free driving game where pedestrians (and cows!) Make the same number of points as opponents are a crazy pack of crazy cars and assassins. The game offers anarchic freedom to drive wherever you want and exaggerated, surreal, and comic violence. It’s the racing game where racing is important only for half-jumps.
Now the same classic for Mac and PC that was PROHIBITED WORLDWIDE has come back and available on Android phones and tablets!
Carmageddon offers real world settings transformed into extermination camps, where the inhabitants are on the road at their own risk and danger. In addition to using your car as a weapon, each level generously generates powerup from the most disparate and crazy effects that add a new level of madness to your actions. In each event you have the ability to “” play your way “” … Destroy all opponents, kill all pedestrians, or complete all the laps (not even for a dream). Oh, and be careful: the piedipiatti, at the wheel of their super-armored patrol cars, wait for you in ambush, and if they catch you while you do something ugly, they will be like tons of cold pork!
• 28 dangerously crazy adversaries
• 11 exuberantly entertaining settings
• Career Mode with 36 levels of satisfying violence
• Garage and Destroy opponents to unlock 30 cars to use in the game!
• Multiple control methods: digital, analog (mix’n’match), tilt
• Modify the commands diagram according to your preferences
• Complete action replay system
• Advanced pre-lighting
settings • Quintiles of interiors
• Tonnes of laughs
Also, the opportunity to make in-app purchases to unlock ALL cars (except the secret one) and ALL the races!
Carmageddon requires Android 2.3.4 or later.
AWARDS AND AWARDS FOR THE ORIGINAL GAME
Carmageddon won the “Zone of the Year” award of the PC Zone Reader Awards in 1997. Carmageddon 1 and 2 were elected “” Driving Game of the Year “” 1997/1998.
ORIGINAL GAME REVIEW SELECTION
Originally released for PCs in 1997, Carmageddon was a flashy hit and the titles sold more than 2 million copies worldwide. Here are the views of some of the video games newspapers of that time:
“” Carmageddon is fun visceral, violent, caricat … “” – GameSpot 8.8 out of 10
“” Carmageddon is, without a doubt, one of the best PC games I have never played … Carmageddon is God! “- Duncan McDonald 95% Classic Award PC Zone Magazine
“” Carmageddon is one of those games that come out once every Pope’s death. “” – Escape Magazine 6 of 6
“” So next time you shoot the cops in GTA VI, remember that the controversy on Carmageddon came before and you have a lot to do with this game. “- RetroGarden
INFORMATION ABOUT STAINLESS GAMES
Stainless was founded in 1994 by Patrick Buckland, a veteran of the video game industry dating from the Jurassic Period of 1982, and by Neil Barnden, who had long hair like a mammoth. A team of eight people worked on the original Carmageddon at Stainless, and five of them still work in society today, though now a pair are being handcuffed into a small upstairs room down the cellar.
Now Stainless Games employs over fifty people crazy and devoted to different genres, heights and sizes. They can be suspended in a precarious manner by a small gipsy rock on the southern coast of England.
WHAT’S NEW Carmageddon in 2017?
– Improvements to the stability of the game.
– The Car Pack and Track Pack IAP can now be purchased again. If you’d previously bought these items, attempting to buy them again will restore them.
– Fixed the speed UI so it shows when driving under 100mph.
– Fixed the “Rate Me” functionality.
– Made adverts less intrusive (we only show ads for Carmageddon Crashers).
– Updated the twitter handle to point to @CrashersGame
- “APK” install it on your device.
- “com.stainlessgames.carmageddon” folder “android / obb” copy into.
- Enter the game.