Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
Create exceptional photos wherever you are.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile devices is a free app with simple but powerful features to capture, edit, and share photos. And with the upgrade to the Premium version you have even more advanced features, precise control and direct access to all your devices – mobile, desktop, and web.
• With Lightroom CC’s professional acquisition mode, you never miss a click and you will get the most out of your smartphone camera.
• Take photos in DNG format for greater creative control.
• Use HDR (High Dynamic Range) to automatically extend the exposure range, from lighter to darker tones, and recreate the scene exactly as you saw it.
• Applies exceptional Photoshop features with five predefined specifics. You can see the effect as you click it, and refine it later. With non-destructive editing capabilities, you can always go back to the original photo. *
• Retouch the images in seconds with tools ranging from simple presets to the most advanced settings.
• With the crop curves, you can adjust color, exposure, tonality, and contrast.
• To apply a uniform look to the many photos in an album, you can simply apply particular changes to all the images.
• Use your finger or stylus to adjust a photo area and improve it accurately. (Premium Feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with the help of ratings and reports.
• Find photos with ease. Adobe Sensei uses artificial intelligence technologies to automatically assign tags to photos based on content and where they were taken. (Premium Feature)
• With Adobe Creative Cloud, you can save a backup copy of your original photos and access it from other devices and from Lightroom CC on the Web (Premium Feature)
• With the auto-add feature, you can import photos automatically and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud. (Premium Feature)
• Share photos on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the #lightroom hashtag.
• Present your online photos with Lightroom CC Web Galleries. The changes are synced directly and the photos are always up to date. (Premium Feature)
* The default settings during the shutter release require OpenGL ES 3.0 and later versions support. The in-app camera is supported on Android smartphones.
** In line with Adobe’s stringent requirements on product quality and stability, HDR capture mode is currently supported on devices with advanced processing and memory features, including Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8 + Notes 8, Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
· Optimized for the new Google Pixelbook
· HDR support for Samsung Note 8 and One Plus 5
· Bug fixes and speed improvements
· Selective Brush – Selectively paint in enhancements to any part of your image
· Intelligent Search – Adobe Sensei identifies objects in your images and automatically adds searchable keywords
· Hierarchical Collections – Nested levels help create even more organized albums
· Keywords – Improvements to search for specific keyword tags