Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 4 software provides a comprehensive set of digital photography tools, from powerfully simple one-click adjustments to cutting-edge advanced controls. Create images that inspire, inform, and delight.
Highlight and shadow recovery
Bring out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights. Now you have more power than ever before to create great images in challenging light.
Photo book creation
Create beautiful photo books from your images with a variety of easy-to-use templates included in Lightroom. Upload your book for printing with just a few clicks. Receive 20% off from Blurb on your first book created using Lightroom 4 software.*
Find and group images by location, easily assign locations to images, or plot a photo journey. Automatically display location data from GPS-enabled cameras and camera phones.
Extended video support
Organize, view, and make adjustments to video clips. Play and trim clips, extract still images from them, or adjust clips with the Quick Develop tool.
• The crop overlay tool resized incorrectly when used in conjunction with the “Constrain to Crop” checkbox in the Lens Correction panel
• Background graphics were not correctly rendered within the Book Module
• Reading metadata from file would sometimes result in keyword and and GPS metadata to not save for video files
• Updated the “Missing File Icon” for HiDPI / Retina dispalsy
• The supplied lens profile for the Sony RX-1 did not contain vignette information
• Preview in Develop Module was not updated with the latest adjustments
• Square tile artifacts while painting with brush
• Previews of photos in portrait orientation were blurry when viewed in the filmstrip in the Develop module. (Mac only)
• Image in Book Disappears After Changing Modules
• Error changing modules when in Slideshow with second monitor connected
• Stack badges displayed the wrong count when creating new stack that included a preexisting stack.
• Local Adjustment Effect (Brushed Adjustment) Disappears (temporarily) After Selecting a Pin (Win only)
• Book changes are not saved after switching between modules
• The Filter scrollbar within the Library module was not rendering properly.
• Auto-tone was not working properly when used in conjunction with the Exposure adjustment slider. (Win only)
• The Black&White button was not creating a History state within the Develop module. (Win only)
• When switching from image to image, remnants of previous image visible on fringes of new photo. This occurred on Retina screens only.
• RGB color readouts were specified in the Adobe RGB colorspace rather than the ProPhoto linear colorspace. This occurred when working in Soft Proofing within the Develop module.
• Horizontal artifacts would occassionally appear in DNG files.
• Adding a page behaved inconsistently in the Book module depending on the method used to add a page.
• The state of the “Remove Chromatic Aberrations” checkbox within the Lens Correction was not persistent between sessions of Lightroom.
• Cannot add contacts from Address Book to email on Mac
• Sliders can no longer be moved on Win by using mouse wheel.
Incoming search terms:
- lightroom 4 4 serial
- lightroom 4 4 serial number
- adobe photoshop lightroom 4 4 serial number free download
- serial number lightroom 4 4
- serial lightroom 4 4
- serial number for lightroom 4 4
- lightroom 4 4 serial key
- light room 4 4 x64 serial number only
- license key light room 4 4
- adobe photoshop 4 licence key gen