Solid Explorer File Manager
This is Solid Explorer File and Cloud Manager.Now you can protect your files and folders with a password. If your device has a fingerprint sensor you can use it to open encrypted files without a need to provide the password.
The interface is specially designed to be easy to use. Like other file managers, Solid Explorer File Manager incorporates the main shortcut to all its options from the folder /storage/emulated/0, from which you can explore all the subfolders on your Android. On the other hand, it has the advantage of locating and extracting all your multimedia files into sections for photos, music, videos, and apps, so you can have your most relevant files on hand.
One of the app’s strong points is that it includes two independent windows so you can move files from one place to the other in the easiest way possible. Open the location of the file you want to move and the destination folder, and then drag and drop from one place to the other
The same applies to cloud storages, which can now be accessed with the fingerprint as well.
Advantages of Solid Explorer File Manager
- Material Design!
- Two independent panels serving as file browsers
- Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, SMB/CIFS clients
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
- Ability to create password-protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
- Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, SugarSync, Copy,
- Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
- Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
- Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
- Batch rename: change names of multiple files at once using regular
- expressions and variables
- Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks,
- Chromecast support, media browser